Nondiscrimination Notice and Language Assistance Services
Palmetto General Hospital Nondiscrimination Notice
Palmetto General Hospital complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, ethnicity, religion, culture, language, physical or mental disability, socioeconomic status, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity or expression. Palmetto General Hospital does not exclude people or treat them differently because of age, race, ethnicity, religion, culture, language, physical or mental disability, socioeconomic status, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity or expression.
Palmetto General Hospital:
- Provides free auxiliary aids and services to people with disabilities to communicate effectively with us, such as:
- qualified sign language interpreters, video remote interpreting or other aids for hearing impaired individuals
- written information in multiple formats including large print, audio, accessible electronic formats, or other formats for visually impaired individuals
- Provides free language services to people whose primary language is not English, such as:
- qualified interpreters or a language line
- information written in other languages
If you need these services, contact Palmetto General Hospital's ADA Coordinator at 1 (305) 823-5000.
Soi cầu xổ số miền bắcIf you believe that Palmetto General Hospital has failed to provide these services or discriminated in another way on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability or sex, you can file a grievance with:
Palmetto General Hospital
Mailing Address: 2001 W. 68th Street, Hialeah, FL 33016
Fax: 1 (305) 364-2173
Soi cầu xổ số miền bắcMichele Thoman, MBA, BSN, RN, NEA-BC
Soi cầu xổ số miền bắcYou can file a grievance in person or by mail, fax or email. If you need help filing a grievance, Palmetto General Hospital’s ADA Coordinator is available to help you.
You can also file a civil rights complaint with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office for Civil Rights, electronically through the Office for Civil Rights Complaint Portal, available at , or by mail or phone at:
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
200 Independence Avenue, SW
Room 509F, HHH Building
Washington, D.C. 20201
1 (800) 368-1019, (800) 537-7697 (TDD)
Soi cầu xổ số miền bắcComplaint forms are available at